To ensure flexibility and stability, and to provide highly efficient administrative services to our students, keeping pace with the development of the faculty.
- FSS students;
- Potential students of FSS.
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|PP Service||Service Quality Indicator|
|Status Management||Withdrawal of Minor Programme||Complete within 7 working days|
|Resuming Status Confirmation||Complete within 10 working days|
|Course Management||Course Wavier/ Exemption||Complete within 15 working days|
|Examination||Supplementary Examination||Complete within 10 working days after the last examination|
|Resit Examination||Complete within 5 working days after deadline of application|
- Scope of Services
- Coordinating faculty facilities to fully support academic teaching.
- Handling applications from FSS students;
- Addressing student enquiries and providing assistance;
- Providing students with up-to-date information about the Faculty, in a timely fashion.
- Suggestions and Complaints
Please send your comments or complaints by either mail, fax or e-mail to:
- Dean of FSS or delegate; or
- Faculty Secretary of FSS; or
- FSS Suggestion Box.
- General Office, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Macau
|Address:||Room 4031, 4th Floor, E21 Humanities and Social Sciences Building|
|Tel.:||(853) 8822 4015|
|Fax:||(853) 2882 2337|
|Service hours:||Mondays to Thursdays:||9:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 17:45|
|Fridays:||9:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 17:30|
|(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and University holidays)|
- Reference information
FSS Performance Pledge Report 2019