Room 3038, Humanities and Social Sciences Building
University of Macau, E21B
Avenida da Universidade,Taipa, Macau, China
Guangzhen SUN 孫廣振
History of Ideas in Economics
Knowledge, specialization and the market process
1. Sun, G., Juang, W. T. and Yuan, K. C. (2019) Parallel contests. Revision & Resubmission requested from International Journal of Game Theory.
2. Sun, G. A note on the party-state system underlying China’s decentralized economy and industrialization. Man and the Economy (forthcoming).
3. Sun, G. and Ewerhart, C. (2018) Equilibrium in the Symmetric Two-Player Hirshleifer Contest: Uniqueness and Characterization. Economics Letters, 169, 51-54.
4. Sun, G. (2017) The Samuelson Condition and the Lindahl Scheme in Networks. Journal of Public Economics, 156, 73-80.
5. Sun, G. (2016) The Economics of the Division of Labor in Early Chinese Literature: with Particular Comparison to the Ancient Greek Thought. The European Journal of History of Economic Thought, 23, 102-126.
8. Sun, G. and Ewerhart. C. (2018) Equilibrium in the Symmetric Hirshleifer Contest: Uniqueness and Characterization. Working Paper No. 286. A slightly different version circulated as SSRN working paper. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3169814
9. Sun, G. (2017) Characterizing the Symmetric Mixed-strategy Equilibrium in Rent-seeking Contests: A Real Analysis Approach. SSRN working paper. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2965369
10. Sun, G., Juang, W. T. and Yuan, K. C. (2017) A Model of Parallel Contests. SSRN working paper. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2972492